At a Glance: First Impressions

Lucy Bosche

What was your opinion of Becky before you became friends with her?

When I first met Becky I thought she had a funky-cool East Coast style and was relaxed, aloof even. She still has the same clothes but the Becky I know now is pretty crazy. Initially I did not attribute many human qualities to her,  merely labels. But now that I am her friend I see how similar we are. I suppose that’s how it goes with mostly everyone I meet: I first see them, I categorize them, then I discover their humanity and it either jives with me or it doesn’t.

How do you think people see you upon first glance?

I would guess that people maybe think I am more artistic than I am. That’s assuming that people might see me as the hippy-dippy type, and artistic ability is a quality that comes with that label more often than not.

Becky Armstrong

What was your first impression of Lucy?

My first impression was that she seemed very fierce and to know herself very well. She seemed comfortable in her own skin, and seemed a lot older than everyone else.

What do you think of her now that you know her better?

I think that she is a very car­ing, very accepting person. She knows what she wants, she’s honest, and she’s not afraid to be herself and to cultivate her own health and strength. If I hadn’t gotten to know her I wouldn’t know what a nurturing, total goof she is.

Liz Spelman

What do you think people’s opinions about you are?

“They like the way I ball, they call me hot sauce.” – Lil Wayne

What are your opinions regard­ing first impressions?

“Okay you’re a goon, but what’s a goon to a goblin?” – Lil Wayne

“Tell them haters cut it out like a coupon” – Lil Wayne

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook Email

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply