Arithmetic Geometry and Riemann surfaces (Weierstrass Points), Algebraic Number Theory (Generalized Continued Fractions), Combinatorics (Chain Partitions)
- Weierstrass Points on Cyclic Covers of the Projective Line, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 348 (1996) 3355–3378.
- Weierstrass Weights of Fixed Points of an Involution, Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc., 122 no. 3 (1997), 385–392.
- Generalized Wronskians and Weierstrass Weights, Pac. J. Math., 193, no.2 (2000), 501–508.
- Continued fraction representations of units associated with certain Hecke groups, with D. Rosen, Archiv Math., 77, no. 4 (2001), 294–302.
- Partitioning the Boolean lattice into chains of large minimum size, with Tim Hsu, Mark Logan, and Shahriar Shahriari, J. Comb. Theory – A, 97, no. 1 (2002), 62–84.
- Partitioning the Boolean lattice into a minimal number of chains of relatively uniform size, with Tim Hsu, Mark Logan, and Shahriar Shahriari, European J. Combin., 24, Issue 2 (2003), 219–228.
- Generalized continued fractions and orbits under the action of Hecke triangle groups, with Hanson, Elise; Merberg, Adam; and Yudovina, Elena. Acta Arith. 134 (2008), no. 4, 337-348.
- Teaching Differential Equations with Graphics and without Linear Algebra, with Lal, Nishu. CODEE journal (2014).