Why I Think Willy Wonka has the Best Fictional Job in the Universe!

Ever since I was a kid, Willy Wonka has always been the greatest fictional character I aspired to be. Not only is he an amazing man, he by far has the most amazing job! Who doesn’t want to be candy-genius-crazy-creative-mastermind?!

Now, after a few years of college and a few jobs here and there, his job is more and more enticing by the minute.

And Here’s Why:

1. Being Wonka, you are a marketing GENIUS!

One contest: created a chocolate-buying frenzy around the world that trumped the release of the iPhone. Yup.

2. And the KING of creativity!

Take that Steve Jobs (and may you RIP)!

3. Not mentioning you get a pretty swanky pad…

That is completely covered by the company!

4. And your job gets you all excited everyday!

7. Plus the awesome perks…

Although, sometimes it can be hard work to be Wonka…

But, there is no other better job in the world!

Job is rewarding and life fulfilling? Ugh… please stop

Being Wonka just perfectly melds my love for food, art, and media, not to mention my love for all of the company perks and benefits!  I am not 100% certain on what I want to do after graduation, but I do know that I being creative is important to me and I can definitely see myself in Marketing/PR in the future. Maybe I am crazy to look up to Wonka, but I think one can never aim too high!

Happy Halloween!

Pssst! Who inspires you? Think there’s a better fictional job out there? Comment below!  

One thought on “Why I Think Willy Wonka has the Best Fictional Job in the Universe!

1. An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a
    co-worker who was conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me
    lunch due to the fact that I discovered it for him…
    lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!!

But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this topic here on
    your web site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *